Monday, May 10, 2010

Ow! My Neck!

Is this because I was bitten by a vampire?

My neck is really stiff. It makes me wince if I move just a little wrong. Also, it started in the back of the neck, and now it's creeping down my spine. Ouch!

I probably slept on it wrong. Hovering over the computer at my desk adding e-books to the library website all day, and then sitting on the floor staring up at the TV for a couple of hours, and then slouching in this chair staring at this laptop, probably don't help.

I should probably be sitting regally straight and staring ahead or something. I dunno, what's good for a stiff neck? I've tried punching it, I've tried yelling at it...

I think freezing up is the wrong idea, although that's always the first inclination. I think you have to move through the pain to some extent, or else it just gets stiffer and more painful.

But seriously, ow.

.

1 comment:

dclancy08 said...

Going thru the same my doctor said to rest but also excerise the muscles or it will get stiffer they gave me pain killers and muscle relaxer they don't really only thing that helps is resting on pillows