Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Blog Platforms

I'm just looking at the MLA '10 meeting blog...checkin' out the decor, scoping the exits, etc. If I show up to the conference blog in the same outfit as someone else, you know I'm going to want to make a quick getaway.

Why hello, WordPress! I remember you.

My memory has gotten a bit hazy on some of your little ways, after having been hooked up with Blogger for the past while or so, but I'm sure we'll get along fine. You user-friendliness is legendary, after all.

There's already lots of good information available on the meeting, and I'm sure the awesome Official Bloggers will provide plenty of lively commentary once things get underway (and of course I may be wearing other peoples' outfits, which would be amusing), so put it on your feed readers!

I mean, if you have any interest in medical library meetings. I think some of my legions of followers are just here for the wine and killer robots (but don't fret, there may be wine at the meeting!), but if you're into medical library stuff, like health-related databases and MeSH and patient info and scads of fascinating journals about horrible illnesses, this will totally be the blog for you.

.

No comments: