Thursday, May 27, 2010

Off the Road Again

We now return to our regularly scheduled programming.

I had a swell time at the Medical Library Association annual meeting in DC, and did my best to blog up a storm over on the MLA '10 Official Blog, where a whole pile (seriously, at one point they knocked us all down and put us in a pile in the corner for a group photo*) of intrepid bloggers were reporting on the programs, meetings and parties that went on pretty much nonstop.

It was great fun. I attended some excellent programs and met some lovely people and caught up with some awesome people I already knew. Great, but also tiring, so I'm pretty much OK with being back in my regular old life.


*OK, OK, this never happened, but it would have been funny. At least for the people who weren't on the bottom of the pile.

.

No comments: