Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Glamour! OK, Glamour Over.

I was at a photo shoot for a Zipcar story yesterday, and got my hair and makeup done. This is extremely rare in my world. It looked OK--nice but minimal.

The thing is, this mascara is still on. I know you're not supposed to sleep in it, but I don't own industrial-strength makeup remover, and I can't get it off. I'm afraid all my eyelashes are going to fall out.

Anyway, watch your newsstand for the August 14th issue of Fortune. I might be visible in a crowd of people sitting on a Toyota Tacoma.

Or not. I figure the odds are good they won't actually use the shot, and I got PerMascara for nothing. Well, not nothing. I got some cookies, and a cute Zipcar flash drive.

Should you ever be called to one, please be aware that photo shoots take just about forever. Plan to stay many hours.

No comments: