Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Useful Subject Guides

I continue to insist that I am so over the zombie menace (I have other terrors to fear! Like killer robots!), but this Zombie Survival LibGuide from the University of Florida Libraries is one of the most awesome things I've ever seen.

There's info on survival, zombie-related materials from the collections, and off-campus access to university resources "from your chosen hiding place." After all, "[i]f a zombie attack prevents access to campus, many resources for classwork and for survival can be accessed electronically."

Now that's disaster planning and looking out for your students.

I'm suddenly overcome with a powerful urge to make a page for my library's Subjects A-Z to cover monster attacks.

Thanks to LISNews for bringing this to my attention.

.

No comments: