Thursday, March 25, 2010

NCBI, All Mine

I meant to express glee about this a week ago when I first heard, but it slipped my mind until I was spending some quality time with MyNCBI prior to a PubMed class.

Then, gloriously, it returned unto me: you can now include up to 15 filters for your PubMed results, rather than the previous five!

Five really was not very many. I don't know if I need 15, but I think somewhere in the middle I'll find a comfortable number.

Just look at my filters now! So many! So delicious! (For demonstration purposes, I've included more than I probably need for most searches.)


I'd also like to give a shout out to the option to make custom filters, as I've done here at the bottom (no articles in this particular results set, alas). That's not super new, but it's still super cool.

No comments: