Sunday, March 28, 2010

More PubMedly Goodness

PubMed now goes back to 1947! I can't wait to filter my piles of retrospective search results into 15 easy categories using MyNCBI.

Seriously, I love this big lunkhead of a database. And not just because I have to, in order to properly infuse students with the joy of searching the biomedical literature.

Please! Let me talk to you about PubMed! It's going to be awesome!

The other thing they want to talk about lately is Zotero, about which I know much much less, so I guess I'm going to have to figure out how to use it. The University gives us access to RefWorks, so I can talk about that all day, but people also seem to be interested in Zotero. And if that's where the action is, that's where we'd better be.

.

1 comment:

Mr. Gunn said...

Have you considered doing a class on Mendeley? It's desktop software that sync with the web, so it might be easier for people making the transition from Endnote.