Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Old Library

Naturally I needed to get a picture of myself in the stacks at the library while I was back on campus this weekend.

I found that I remembered the place pretty well and it was all basically as I recalled, except that I had to ask where the restrooms were.

I spent a lot of time in the library while in college, but apparently (and to the benefit of all, no doubt) was not in the bathroom for very much of it.

Not shown in this photo: the awesomely dim and spooky periodicals section in the basement, or the little nook under the back stairs where I would occasionally go for a quick nap when the studying went to my head but I still had more reserve reading to do and couldn't go back to my room quite yet.


I have a black bag in my hand, which is why I appear to have a bulge on one leg. The bag was full of important items, like my other T-shirt from the weekend, and a purple feather boa. (Don't leave home without it!)



2 comments:

erinserb said...

nice pic with a good overhead shot like that. There always seems to be those creepy secluded places in a college library.

A'Llyn said...

There's an overhanging third floor that allows for good downward peering. :)