Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ahhhhh! Kelpies!

By which I mean, I hate packing, and have put it off until now, and I have to catch a plane in the morning, and am scurrying around all frazzled trying to figure out what I'm going to want to wear and whether I should bring my laptop and how to fit all these knitted squares into my bag.



There will be a grand late-night sewing party once we get all the squares in one place and start putting them together.

Well, I should go finish packing. Depending on whether or not I decide to take my laptop with me, I may be away from the old internets for a while, so miss me terribly while I'm gone, OK?

2 comments:

erinserb said...

Aaaah c'mon! The laptop could break the monotony, unless the laptop has been the monotony lately - have a happy and safe trip :-)

A'Llyn said...

Monotony? You have obviously never sewed an afghan together. :)