Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Important Footwear Update

So I'm out of town at a conference, and I've been running all over the hotel and the Minneapolis Conference Center in my little slipperesque Zem Gear flats, and they've been serving me just fine.

My calves are a little sore because I'm walking on the ball of my foot over longer periods of time than usual, but I'm sure that won't last. They look only a little odd (no one has commented), and are so much more comfortable than my semi-dress shoes that I might otherwise be wearing.

I may never wear any other shoes again, I'm telling you.

Well, maybe in the summer when a sandal is nice. Or the winter when these are just too thin.

But in the meantime, if you miss me terribly and want to know all about the Medical Library Association conference (and are not already reading the blog), please see the multitudinous posts produced by me and my fellow bloggers. I have not mentioned my shoes there. That's a secret between me and the people who read this blog. Shh.

.

No comments: