Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Important Disaster Planning Thoughts

Exciting news for probably many people (although not necessarily the same people who are reading this blog):
Today, DragonAge 2 is out!

Pre-ordered, it is on its way to my abode as I type!

I was moderately excited about sending a few stray volumes of one of our print journals down to NLM as a small token of our affection (take it! we wish it were more!), but...dragons! You have to get up pretty early in the morning to be more exciting than dragons.

Also, early in the morning is the last time you want to be excited by dragons. It's not that there's a good time for a dragon attack on the town, but first thing in the morning, before you're even awake yet? Everyone is sluggish, the knights haven't had a chance to get into their armor...

And you know without armor they don't stand a chance of even slowing the dragon down long enough for me to escape with my precious stray journal volumes, which as far as I'm concerned is the main purpose of knights. No, if the dragon must attack the town, I think better the afternoon.

.

No comments: