Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Gettin' Around

It has gotten quite warm here in Massachusetts in the past few weeks, and I've had enough.

Next week, I'm going to Texas.

I'm not going to the Gulf, so I won't see the oil washing up, but I'll be using lots of fossil fuel along the way, doing my part to demonstrate why we need that oil so desperately badly. Just another person on another day, guzzling down precious oil in the form of travel, power, clever plastic gadgets, tasty and entertaining things shipped from thousands of miles away.

We can't give that up! Seriously, there's no way.

We are so doomed.

But in the meantime, I'm going to Texas to see my sister and my nieces and get out of the humidity for a few days.

.

1 comment:

brian said...

I am sooooooo shocked that we are doooooomed - probably will not go anywhere because of that this weekend, but fireworks are always good :-)