Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It Turns Out I Do Have Superpowers

Remember that sack of chocolate-coated gold coins I wanted

Well, here's the weird thing: it was waiting for me when I got home tonight. A clean, durable canvas sack with a dollar sign on it, filled with big solid double eagles enrobed in rich, creamy Belgian dark chocolate. 

Some with a decorative swirl of white chocolate, like they do with truffles. 

It's exciting, but also a little weird. Spooky, to be honest. I hadn't realized I actually had the power to command the universe, but there's really no other logical explanation.

I'm not sure how, or why, but I credit CADIE.

1 comment:

erinserb said...

oh, I love those chocolate gold dollars - they give those at Hanukkah every year, however, I don't know if it is Belgian chocolate :-)