Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Well, I Had Big Plans

My perhaps over-optimistic 'to do' list for the evening:
  1. Wash my hair
  2. Get an afghan square underway
  3. Go grocery shopping
  4. Finish our state taxes
  5. Read this new Knights of the Dinner Table
  6. Catch up on my blog feeds
  7. Make some yogurt

Yeah, so it turns out I haven't done most of those things, and it's getting to the point where I'm probably not going to, because I must soon go to bed lest I fail to get a good night's sleep and arise in the morning a twisted, bitter creature seething with hatred for everyone and everything. More so than usual, I mean.*

But my hair is clean, we have some groceries, and the yogurt is a-culturin,' so it wasn't completely wasted time.

The happy news is that my yarn is here! I love it when I complain about something and it is promptly remedied.

Now where's that sack of chocolate-coated gold coins I wanted?! Why isn't it here right now?!


*Seriously, you cannot speak to me in the morning; I will turn on you like a viper.

No comments: