Monday, August 11, 2008

It's Me---In Poster Form!

The ALA website has a fun program that lets you make your own miniature version of their classic celebrity READ postures

I can't find any pictures of myself holding up a book in a proper showcase-y manner, so in honor of the interest in Gaming in Libraries, here's me expressing enthusiasm for a rousing game of Arkham Horror.* 

I know, the composition sucks---the original picture shows more of the gorgeous board and cards for this game, but if I had the ALA site focus on those, my magnificent look of awe was lost. 

Also, the 'Or Play Games' kind of disappears. But this is what you get in three minutes. I could do it better, but it's about time for bed here. Maybe later.

I credit LibrarianInBlack with making me aware of this particular bit of awesome.


*This game rocks. Someone who lives near me and owns it needs to invite me over for game night.


No comments: