Saturday, January 28, 2012

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh...

I don't like cleaning or organizing (I always have much better things to do with my valuable time, like play games), so we have giant piles of stuff everywhere.

I really need to just go through and ruthlessly throw most of it away, because it's not as if I ever use it for anything (it's in these giant piles, how would I use it?), but some of it is precious, and even if it's not, I just can't be bothered because of the better things I have to do with my valuable time.

Nevertheless, if we're going to share this space with another person, even a small one, something will have to be done. It's not going to be pretty.

Of course, it's not pretty now. Seriously, this place is a huge mess.

I'd fix it right now!--but I have to go play Skyrim for a while.

No comments: