Monday, January 23, 2012

Blog! Do It!

The Krafty Librarian has more info on blogging for the Official MLA 2012 blog. You can apply for various assignments, cleverly named for the conference's baseball theme.

I should steal this idea for the MLA 2013 blog. I'm going to be the Blog Coordinator next year, so I've got to keep my eyes open for interesting things to do with it.

Probably using every post to subtly praise my own awesomeness would be bad form? Or is it OK if it's really subtle?

Something to think about.

Anyway, if you'll be at MLA'12, you should totally apply to blog. You get AHIP points, if you're into that kind of thing (I haven't gotten around to joining, myself, but I know many people are members), and in several of the positions you get the use of a wireless card, which you can use throughout the conference, not merely when blogging officially.

No comments: