Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Blog it Up, Everyone!

MLA'12 is looking for conference bloggers! You should apply!

I won't be applying this year myself, on account of an exciting alternate plan I have to take some leave from work and keep a wary eye on an infant human.

Also possibly play some video games.

Nevertheless, having blogged for MLA in the past, I can testify that it is a lively and enriching experience, and that red carpets will be rolled out for you everywhere and you will be showered with goodies and special favors. Like vendor pens! And candy!

Wait, I think the red carpet might have been just my vivid imagination. A vivid imagination is highly desirable in a conference blogger, you know.

I'll be reading, so make sure you keep things both informative and entertaining.

No comments: