Friday, January 2, 2009

I Know There's a Better Way

--to get photos into Picasa than just uploading five at a time. I even know what it is, because it's right there: Uploader for Mac. 

But I can't make it work, and in my dazed, vacation-brained state it's somehow easier to upload my photos slooooooooowly a few at a time than try to figure it out.

I'm trying to finish an important science fiction novel at the same time, so the pauses between one 'choose photo' episode and the next are actually useful. Or so I tell myself.


In an utterly unrelated note, I want to salute Cara at The Curvature for two lengthy, detailed, and beautifully thought-out posts on Yoko Ono and her relationship with John Lennon and, by extension, the Beatles. I'm sticking it in here because I am unlikely to have a more graceful segue to the topic anytime soon, and found this analysis of a subject that has become part of pop-cultural history fascinating.

So yeah, that's all.

No comments: