Thursday, October 15, 2009

Track Your Awesomeness

Ooh...Bibliography in My NCBI becomes more useful!

This from PubMed New and Noteworthy advises that you can now add citations from "books, meetings, presentations, and patents" as well as journal articles.

Nice.

Now if only I had a book, meeting, presentation or patent to my name. So when I say "becomes more useful," I mean "in theory, for someone."

It's still not much use to a non-published loser like me. Although I did amuse myself by creating a bibliography of people with my last name, who I can pretend are my various relatives. Naturally I take credit for everything my relatives have ever done, too, on account of I'm just so good at supporting and encouraging people to achieve.

Hey! You! Go achieve something!

See?

.

No comments: