Monday, February 15, 2010

Horrific Photos!

I heard from some friends that they have a digital camera with a 'food mode,' so that food will look as appetizing in pictures as it does on the table.

I think I need a 'bruise mode,' so that these interesting marks would look as impressive in pictures as they do on the flesh.

Lacking that, however, I'll just toss up these health-related images of my poor old shoulder and knee about a week post-accident.


Getting some nice shades of purple and yellow in there, aren't we? There are also some lovely subtle greenish tones on my wrist and hand that I didn't even bother trying to photograph since it wouldn't have come out.

The abrasion on my forehead (a bit Harry Potter-ish, though not zig-zagged) is already fading. It was just a little airbag burn, nothing major. I probably will not scar noticeably from any of this, although I do hear that broken clavicles often heal with a bump.

I was always wickedly vain about my lovely collar bones, so this will be a hard blow, but if I had any pictures of the car for comparison it would be clear that this is a pretty decent result.

Charred to a cinder, it was! At least on the inside. It was hard to tell it even had front seats.

.

2 comments:

erinserb said...

are u sure that u don't want to try the snowboard cross in Vancouver?? :-)

A'Llyn said...

Hmm...pretty sure, yeah.